Personal information and freedoms
The information collected is subject to computer processing and is necessary for the management of the transaction and the smooth running of the ordering process on the site https://www.wdartgallery.com/. The recipient of the data is only the company BALADOART.
Your personal information is only used to improve your customer experience and provide you with the best service.
Protecting your privacy
We protect the confidential data of our customers and visitors. For any questions on how to protect your confidential data, send us an email at email@example.com.
We do not, and never will sell, your personal information to third parties (including your name, address, email address, or credit card information). We want to earn and keep your trust and we believe that doing this is essential in this context. However, we do share your data, in order to be able to provide our services to you, with the following types of companies as stipulated in this paragraph:
- Companies that take care of getting your purchases to you, such as payment providers, order pickers and delivery companies
- Professional service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business
- Credit bureaus, law enforcement and fraud law enforcement agencies so that we can help prevent fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media (if you choose to link your accounts with us)
We may provide aggregated, but anonymous, information and analysis to third parties about our customers. Before doing so, we make sure that they don't identify you.
With your permission, we will send you email marketing messages to keep you up to date with our news and to help you discover and find our works.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. You can do this :
- In your account settings
- Click on the "unsubscribe" link in our emails
- Contact our customer service
Once that's done, we'll update your profile to make sure you no longer receive marketing messages. Please note that because WD Art Gallery contains a complex set of many interconnected services, updating all of our systems may take a few days. You may therefore receive messages from us while we are processing your request. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or those regarding an activity in which you have expressed an interest at WD Art Gallery such as New Creators).
We also do online advertising to keep you informed of our news and to help you discover and find our works. Like many businesses, we target you with WD Art Gallery banners and ads when you visit other websites and apps. We do this through different digital marketing networks and ad exchange services, and we use different advertising technologies such as web beacons, pixels, tags, cookies and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services provided. by certain sites and social networks such as Facebook's Custom Audiences.
The banners and advertisements you see will be based on the information we have about you, or your previous uses of WD Art Gallery (examples: your WD Art Gallery search history and the works you have added to your wishlist) or the WD Art Gallery banners and advertisements that you have previously clicked on.
Retention of your information
We retain your information for the life of your account, or for as long as necessary to provide services to you or (if you have had any contact with our customer service team) for as long as necessary in order to provide reports and trend analyzes related only to support. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide you with services.
You have many rights regarding your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the use of your personal information
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of erroneous personal information that we have about you (although you can do most of this task in the My Account section).
- The right to request that we delete your data, or that we stop processing or collecting it, in certain circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages
- The right to request that we transfer or transport the elements of your data to you or to another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If you wish to exercise your rights, complain or simply ask questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the way we keep your privacy
We may, from time to time, modify this page to reflect how we treat your data. If we make material changes, we will clearly communicate this on the WD Art Gallery website or by other means of contact such as email so that you can review those changes before continuing to use WD Art Gallery.
How to contact us
We are always happy to hear from our customers if you :
- Have questions or want to comment on this review
- Want us to stop using your information
- Want to exercise one or more of your rights as stipulated above or want to make a complaint
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team who will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can contact our Privacy team by sending an email to email@example.com or through our customer service at www.wdartgallery-moden. Or, if you prefer, you can write to us at :
25 Chemin des Forrières du Nord
27370 Tourville la Campagne